2.23.2009

Diving for Dale...

Click here to see WDAY coverage of an event titled "Dive for Dale"
The Dive took place in Hitterdal MN where my uncle Dale and his wife Linda raised their children. Dale was involved in a fatal car accident exactly one month before the plunge on Feb 21st.


I have 'taken the plung' before at MapleLag Resort on Little Sugarbush Lake and found it to be a cheap thrill, so I'm sad I wasn't able to make it out Lake Flora in Hitterdal. But it's nice to see so many of Dale's friends made it in the water to honor him.

Love you Uncle Snake! We miss you every day...

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." ~From a headstone in Ireland


My Uncle Dale (far right) with 2 of his 3 brothers, my father Mac (far left) and Steve (middle)

No comments:

Post a Comment